Welcome to the fourth monthly blog hop from the Around the World on Wednesday Design Team. My name is Cazz Boylan from sunny Queensland, Australia. Big LOVE to Angie Mckenzie for asking me to be a part of the amazing team. Our guest hoppers this month is my lovely friend Kylie Bertucci and her equally talented hubby Bruno Bertucci.
This months theme is CAS(e)ing A Team Member! I was delighted to be paired up with the incredibly talented Danielle Kassing who hails from the Netherlands! I really found it hard to choose which one of her beautiful cards to case! But this one just spoke to me, isn’t it gorgeous!
As you can see I loved Danielle’s layout and I decided to team it up with the equally beautiful Forever Fern Bundle, Brass Foil Sheets and my favourite Copper Embossing powder.
- Card Base: Whisper White top folding landscape
- Matt your card base with Brass Foil Sheet
- Cut your card topper
- Die Cut the largest circle – Stitched Dies
- Mark with a pencil a circle guide on your card
- Using Versamark stamp four leaves and 5 of the sprinkled dots stamp around your guide marks.
- Cover with Copper Embossing Powder and heat until beautiful and glossy.
- Die Cut your two leaves from your brushed Foil Sheets and adhere one on the bottom right of your card front.
- Using dimensionals adhere your Stitched Circle
- Adhere your second leaf Die Cut with Mini Glue Dots off centre of your Stitched Circle.
- Stamp your sentiment on a 2.5cm x 8cm Whisper White Strip
- Punch either end with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch and adhere with dimensionals.
- For finishing touches add your Gilded Gems TIP: Use your Take Your Pick tool to make it super easy to pick up and add your Gilded Gems to your card.
Next up in the blog hop is our Guest Hopper Bruno in Australia!
Cazz Boylan – AU – You are here x
Love Cazz x
Need some fabulous new Stampin’Up! products, shop my online store – SHOP NOW
Use this months Hostess Code 6JVXH7GC and receive a handmade card, a FREE pack of Embellishments and an entry to win the Gorgeous Posies Project Kit!
Supplies Used – I have listed all the products I have used below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store.
Thank you so much for your support! LIVE in Australia? I would love to be your Demonstrator!
All images are copyright Stampin’Up!® 1990-2020 (unless otherwise stated). All content is the sole responsibility of Cazz Boylan as an Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this web site is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!®. All cards and other items on this web site are for your personal use, inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you, Cazz x