Welcome to Stamping Sisters Tutorial Bundles.
Oh I am super excited about this and I hope you will be too! I have teamed up with some of the most creative Stampin’Up! Demonstrators to bring you a fabulous Tutorial Bundle each month! How amazing is that?
Who are the Stamping Sisters?
We are a group of experienced paper crafters and Independent Stampin’Up!® Demonstrators in Australia who have teamed up to provide you with monthly creative project inspiration.
Our Design Team members are: Chloe Evans, Ellen Woodbridge, Mae Collins, Di Barnes and of course me, Cazz Boylan.
Each month, the team will release a bundle of exclusive tutorials for you to create projects you’ll love using easy techniques and ideas you can use again and again to grow your paper crafting skills. All Tutorial Bundles are available to purchase below, so save the link and pin on Pinterst so you’ll find them easily.
About our Tutorials
- Each bundle will include 4-6 tutorials created by our Design Team Members.
- All projects will be created with Stampin’Up!® products
- Projects are exclusive to the tutorial bundle and not shared anywhere online.
- Tutorials include step by step instructions to make the projects, plus tips, techniques, and ideas you can use on many more.
- Projects are suitable for beginners onwards.
- Cutting measurements are provided in inches and centimetres.
- Our card Cutting Guide is included, to help you use regular card sizes available in your country.
- All our project tutorials and any supporting information are provided as individual pdf documents via a link, for you to print or download to your preferred device. You will not receive paper documents. You may need a PDF viewing program on your device to view after downloading.
- Independent Stampin’Up!® Demonstrators are welcome to purchase tutorials for person or business use, in accordance with the Allowed Use provisions.
How to get Stamping Sisters Tutorial Bundles
1- Get Bundles FREE when you shop Stampin’Up!® with me.
- This is one way to say thank you for your ongoing support of my little Stamping’Up!® business.
- Place a Stampin’Up!® order of $60 or more (excluding p&h) in a calendar month and qualify for a free Tutorial Bundle.
- Orders can be placed via my online store or directly with me.
- You will be automatically sent the current months’s Tutorial Bundle Link via e-mail.
- Important: My Stampin’UP!® store is only available in Australia.
2. Buy Tutorial Bundle
- All available Bundles are listed below.
- Simply Click the Buy Now button for the Tutorial/s you want.
- Most Bundles will be $15 AUD each. Our January sneak peek is only $10AUD
- Bundles can be purchase worldwide, not just in Australia. Yay!
- Payments are processed securely via Papal, using either Paypal or card payment.
- Access to tutorials provided instantly when Paypal checkout is completed.
- Fellow Demonstrators are welcome to purchase our tutorials too.
- Please ensure you read, understand and comply with the conditions of purchase listed below.
3. Join my Fabulous Team!
I would love to welcome your to my awesome Stampin’Up!® team with a free Tutorial Bundle. SIGN UP NOW
Important- How to access purchased tutorials–
- When PayPal confirms your payment, select Return to Sellers Website and you’ll be able to se all the document pdfs on Google Drive.
- You can choose to download all tutorial documents together or separately.
- You do not need a google login to access or download files.
Please ensure you read and understand the following before purchasing tutorials. Want more informations or help? Contact me via email email@example.com
All projects and tutorials are designed, written, and photographed by the Stampin Sisters Tutorial Bundles Team. Please Respect our time, effort and creativity in producing these projects and tutorials by complying with the following conditions of purchases-issue.
Use and enjoy this tutorial for your personal projects. Demonstrators/ paper craft teacher may also use at face to face events. Tutorials, including photos, instructions, and other included informations must not be reproduced, shared, or resold in paper or electronic form ( e.g. email, message, groups, pages, blogs, videos, etc). Stampin’Up!® Demonstrators may use tutorials as a printed reference for face to face events.
Love Cazz xo
Stamped images are (c) of Stampin’Up!®
The content of this Blog, website or other internet medium is the sole responsibility of Cazz Boylan as an Independent Stampin’Up!® Demonstrator and the use of and content of classes, services and products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’Up!®